- As a member benefit organisation, we return any surplus profits to our members each year in the form of a dividend.
- A decision is made each year at the Annual General Meeting.
- Citysave can announce that the dividend for members who held shares in the year to 30th September 2016, was 0.25%.
- Dividend is paid on the average balance held during the year.
- Please note that due to compliance with regulators, dividends on Child Trust Fund are paid 6th April annually.
- We are obliged to retain statutory reserves to protect our membership by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Each member is responsible for declaring any dividend earned to the tax authorities.
Citysave > Dividends