- As a member benefit organisation, we can return any surplus profits to our members each year in the form of a dividend.
- A decision is made each year at the Annual General Meeting.
- In 2021 Citysave Members ratified the Board’s recommendation to pay a dividend for members who held shares in the year to 30th September 2020, of 0.25% . Dividend payments credited Members savings accounts in March 2021.
- Dividend is paid on the average balance held during the year.
- Please note that due to compliance with regulators, dividends on Child Trust Fund are paid 6th April annually.
- Each member is responsible for declaring any dividend earned to the tax authorities as appropriate to their personal circumstances.
Citysave > Dividends