Savings with Citysave are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Regular savings are an essential part of financial well being.
We provide saving plans for protecting against financial shocks and longer term plans such as saving for your next years holiday, your children, Christmas, a mortgage deposit or even home improvements.
When you save with us, you are not just another customer, but an active member of a successful financial co-operative which provides security and protection for your savings.
Will my saving be secure?
In respect of deposits, an eligible depositor is entitled to claim up to £85,000. The £85,000 limit relates to the combined amount in all the eligible depositor’s accounts with the credit union, and not to each separate account.
For further information about the scheme (including the amounts covered and eligibility to claim) please refer to the FSCS website or call 0800 678 1100.
Why save at Citysave?
- Dividend paid to members.
- Regular Savings Account: an easy access account which will suit everybody
- Flexible savings to suit your needs: you can save as much or as little as you like and as often as you want
- Withdrawal by a range of methods
- Quality service
How to save?
- Payroll deduction
- Standing Order
- Directly from your benefit payment
- Directly from your bank account
How can I withdraw my savings?
- Bank transfer to a nominated account: This transfer is free of charge and takes 2 working days (if you require the money more urgently we can arrange a same day payment – Charges may apply)
- Automatic transfer of funds onto a prepaid Visa Debit card – ask a member of staff for details